In the Woods
1. What should I wear to the spa?
Wear whatever is comfortable. We will provide you with a robe, slippers, and a locker for all of your personal belongings.
2. When should I arrive for my spa services?
If this is your first time at Alexander’s, please arrive at least 20 minutes early to allow yourself time to check in, change, and familiarize yourself with our facility.
3. What if I have special health concerns?
Please be sure to notify our staff before booking your treatments if you have high blood pressure, allergies, physical disabilities, or if you are pregnant.
4. Should I shave before my treatments?
It is recommended that you shave at least 24 hours or more before facials or body treatments to avoid irritation.
5. What about jewelry and valuables?
While Alexander’s does provide lockers, please note we are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
6. What if I am late for my appointment?
We will do whatever we can to accommodate you, but your treatment will end on time so that the next client is not delayed or kept waiting.